REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2016
[Dream it! Master it! Do it!]
The Actors Campus – Three Week Intensive
This three week intensive focuses on key areas essential to becoming a film actor; film acting technique, the business of the industry, and personal assessment (career path/college study). Young actors will learn a wide range of specialized strategies to be successful in these areas in addition to shooting a television sitcom in front of a live studio audience and appearing in a real feature film shot by professional Hollywood movie crews.
Date of Program 7/10/16 – 7/31/16
Tuition NOW $5,970
The Actors Campus – Ten Day Intensive
In 10 powerful days we explore the key areas essential to becoming a film actor; film acting technique, the business of the industry, and personal assessment (career path/college study). Young Actors will learn a wide range of specialized strategies to be successful in pursuing their dream. We end this session by shooting a television sitcom in front of a live studio audience of friends and family.
July 10th – July 19th 2016 $2,190
Professional Level Addition Only $400 (Buy with the appropriate camp ticket above.)
Tools & Skills Your Young Actor Needs to Begin a Professional Career Path
- ACTORS WEBSITE: A personalized site that allows casting directors and agents direct access to the actor and his/her abilities.
- ACTORS REEL: A video demonstration of the actors work is uploaded to their newly designed website. A production company will oversee the filming/editing process.
- RESUME: An actor’s resume is created and/or polished with our resume specialist before, during, and after camp.
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS: A headshot session with a leading photographer and assistance by a makeup artist if necessary.
- AUDITION AND INTERVIEW SKILLS: Extended group training during camp and private Skype training sessions after camp.
- TECHNOLOGY FOR THE ACTOR WORKSHOP: Pursuing the industry from OUTSIDE of the Los Angeles area can be mastered if you understand how to use the top casting websites. Campers will be able to find upcoming productions filming in their areas no matter where the actor lives.
Note: The tools within this package are developed during camp and assembled by one company after camp. It does require input from parents and campers and may take up to 30 to 45 days after camp to complete.
The Actors College and Conservatory Tours
A weekend college tour for the college bound actor.
Nov 19-22, 2015 | Feb 25-27, 2016 | March 31-April 2, 2016
Young Actors Parent Support Conference
An opportunity for parents to grasp the various issues of children pursuing success in the Hollywood film industry through diverse special guest lectures. We strongly suggest this program if your child’s camp experience is meant to more than just a fun visit. Parents will have a more clear picture to either provide support on a professional or hobby level.
$199 First Parent | $100 Additional Parent
The Virtual Actors Studio
Get professional level training and practice from your location.
Buying 1-5 sessions? Use the 1st selector for $40/session.
Buying 6 or more sessions? Use the 2nd selector for $35/session.
Tuition for our Los Angeles based summer camps include; room and board, camp offerings as noted on each web page, supervision and a heap of gifts that every young actor will love!
Call our office if you have any questions or concerns or if you wish to apply by phone: 909-982-8059.
The Inspire Concept Corporation
975 W. Foothill Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711